Job Title: Accounts Receivable
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a temporary vacancy for Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist based in Dublin 8.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company in the transport industry.
The Role: Accounts Receivable.
- Setting up new accounts.
- Monitoring customers to ensure they operate within agreed payment terms.
- Regular contact to establish payment dates and pursue debts until resolution is secured.
- Management and resolution of queries from customer and cross functional areas
- Reporting of weekly account status to Manager.
- Credit history check on new business.
- Following up with companies from a list of targeted companies in reducing aged debtors.
- Liaise with administrators in accounts to recover outstanding amounts owed.
- Communicate with companies who have outstanding balances on their accounts.
- Investigating previous order history and credits due.
Hours of work: 9.00-17.00
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a busy accounting role
- IATI or ACCA qualification an advantage
- Debt collecting experience
- Customer Focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT systems experience
- Team player
- Previous experience working in an accounting role
- Hourly pay rates of €21.59 per hour DOE
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.