Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable Specialist for our client based in Dublin 22.
The A/R Specialist is responsible for managing timely resolution of over/short payments, deductions and disputes; responding to internal and external customer inquiries; creating reports and analysis as well as other tasks and special projects as assigned. This position works with all levels of management internally and externally to minimize risk and improve profitability and the collections cycle
- Timely research and resolution of deductions or disputed items, short/over-payments
- Reconcile accounts ensuring accurate offset of corresponding credits and debits through submission to cash apps team
- Identify order-to cash root cause issues that impede invoicing, collections and deduction resolution
- Maintain complete, accurate and updated records of any related collection activity and account reconciliations
- Active participation with driving results to meet individual, team and department objectives
- Ongoing process improvement focus, making recommendations and participating in implementations to improve collection efficiency and overall work flow
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers and all functional groups essential to accomplish objectives.
- Keep management apprised of unusual or non-standard issues and escalating when appropriate
- Other tasks/projects as assigned
- Minimum 2 years high volume collections and /or deductions experience; food industry highly desired
- System proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Advanced Excel (VLook-up and Pivot Table). SAP experience a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent salary on offer €30-32K
- Parking available
- Dublin 22 location
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.