Admin Officer Treasury
Grafton Recruitment in partnership with Translink, is currently seeking to appoint an Admin Officer Treasury on a long-term temporary basis at their Belfast facility.
You will be responsible for collation and reconciliation of Ulsterbus, Metro and NIR Wayfarer ticketing sales (ETM/HHD and POS) for production of periodic management accounts and annual statutory accounts. You will ensure the overall completeness and accuracy of the Metro, NIR and Ulsterbus Shorts and Overs MIS and that information is up to date.
- The Following reflects typical duties and is not intended to be a comprehensive description of all tasks:
- Periodic reconciliation of Ulster Bus, Metro and NIRailways (Including Internal Agents) Wayfarer ticketing sales for management accounts.
- Daily validation of Metro, NIRailways, Ulsterbus Shorts and Overs Managements Information System (CDP Connect) and co-ordination of any issues that arise with relevant operational management teams.
- Supervision of Wayfarer ticketing sales including daily validation, co-ordination and reporting of variances to the Ticketing Systems Merit Administrator.
- Preparation of monthly Irish Rail outward traffic statements to be included in the revenue share settlement arrangement between NIR and Irish Rail.
- Audit and reconcile weekly and period end miscellaneous receipts and manual ticket sale returns for all Ulsterbus depots including cross channel, day tours.
- Administration of Treasury ticket store stocks including order dispatch to depots and stations re-ordering of stocks, stock control and maintenance of stock records on Agresso system.
- Investigation, monitoring and management reporting of all depot and station ticketing.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE's at Grade C (or equivalent) including English and Maths, or alternatively be able to demonstrate at least 2 years' relevant experience in a similar post
- Experience of operating a computerised Financial Package, in particular the General Ledger for sales reconciliations
- Experience of ledger account reconciliations and detailed data analysis
- Experience working with Internal and external stakeholders
- Able to use own initiative and effectively manage own workload and time in order to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Hours of work:
- Hours of work are 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am - 2pm on Fridays.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
*Please note that interviews for this position will be held on the 1st and 2nd May and shortlisted candidates must be available to attend interview on these dates if selected*. For further information please submit your CV via the link.