The Almac Group is an established contract development and manufacturing organisation providing an extensive range of integrated services across the drug development lifecycle to the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors globally.
Our innovative services range from R&D, biomarker discovery development and commercialisation, API manufacture, formulation development, clinical trial supply, IRT (IVRS/IWRS) through to commercial-scale manufacture.
The international company is a privately owned organisation which has grown organically over the past five decades now employing over 5,000 highly skilled personnel across 17 facilities including Europe, the US and Asia.
The company has a global reputation for excellence built over 50 years of client service, delivering expertise right across the drug development lifecycle and offering a tailored solution to each of our clients.
An exceptional vision requires exceptional people which is why we continuously strive to attract and secure the best talent. Due to our wide range of services, Almac is able to offer diverse, challenging, and rewarding career possibilities.
Let's be exceptional together!
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
The post holder will:
- Process Drug Order Forms received externally ensuring that consignee details, batch allocation, quantity and medication numbered packs are maintained accurately
- Allocate batches for open and randomised IVRS protocols and identify patient packs required for each Drug Order Form and monitor expiry dates of product using COSMOS.
- Prepare all relevant paperwork required for each despatch in line with distribution procedures, carrier's requirements and customs regulations
- Arrange shipping of ancillary orders, raising airwaybills and generating shipping paperwork
- Issue, monitor and order stock of protocol specific labels required for distribution
- Generate pro-forma and commercial invoices, Dangerous Goods Declarations, Certificates of Origin, ATR1 forms and any other country specific declarations when and as appropriate for each shift
- Perform and maintain computer transactions in line with distribution and material control systems
- Carry out administrative duties such as photocopying, filing and archiving of distribution documentation
- Collate and file all documentation for each shipment ensuring that all necessary actions and tasks have been completed
- Ensure that all distribution activities are completed in accordance with approved documentation to support each distribution program
- Track and trace all outbound shipments with couriers according to Standard operating Procedures
- Liaise with couriers and carriers with regard to arranging collections and onward shipping
- Provide customers with required protocol specific reports
- Respond to customers with regard to shipment queries, ensuring all queries are followed through according to customer procedures
- Follow up shipment with consignee to ensure that all supplies were received in good condition, at the address specified and by the correct recipient
- Provide printouts from temperature recording devices and notify relevant personnel of any out of specification shipments
Please make sure that your CV clearly demonstrates that you meet all of the following essential criteria:
- Previous experience in production/distribution environment
- Experience of using computerised systems and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (to include Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proven ability to follow written work instructions
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
You will join a global manufacturing organisation who value their employees, with an unrivalled company culture there are clear opportunities for career development. Almac are a sociable employer who offer staff many opportunities of socialisation outside of the working day, this includes charity events, Almac Fun day, and Christmas events.
Contact Details & Deadline
Applicants meeting the criteria will be required to attend a registration appointment with Diamond Recruitment at Almac Craigavon.
To be considered for the positionplease forward your CV to Melissa Elliott at Diamond Recruitment Group by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. This position is closing urgently.
For further information on this opportunity please contact Melissa Elliott at Diamond Recruitment Group on 07841103711 however you must send your CV first to allow us to assess your suitability. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
You may have found this position searching for the following related terms: admin, administrator, despatch, dispatch, distribution, shipping, export, customer service