On behalf of our client in Dublin 2, we are recruiting an ambitious, organised and proactive administrator to join a tight knit, busy team of 5. Ultimately, you will assist in relieving the administrative tasks from the team, but will also have the opportunity to make the role your own, with excellent scope for progression and exposure to all areas of the business.
You will provide admin support to a group of accounting and trade operation professionals, with interaction across the business with the likes of legal, compliance, support services and investment professionals.
On a daily basis, whilst not exhaustive, the successful candidate can expect to get involved in the following :
- Assist the Treasury Manager with banking and accounts payable related admin work
- Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of our in house Legal Entity Data management system
- Manage calendars, secretarial support e.g. general meeting set up, scheduling and coordinating IT for tech setup, local and international courier services.
- Answering phones and assisting ad hoc requests
- Ensure report delivery timelines are met
- Meeting attendance, minute taking
- Arrange and prepare travel arrangements/itineraries
- Processing correspondence and letters
- Document management
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Project administration
Ideally, the successful candidate will have 18 months+ experience in supporting senior/middle management within financial services and will have excellent organisation and follow up skills. A high level of Excel and proficiency in MS Office packages is required, and you will be a natural communicator.
This is an incredible opportunity to really leverage your career and to secure a role with a global organisation that you can make your own.
Attractive salary, a generous 25 days annual leave, perks which I am happy to discuss in more detail.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.