The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: To provide secretarial & administrative support to the unit to ensure an efficient provision of services. To deal with all correspondence & telephone calls from internal & external clients, & members of the public, & to draft replies, route enquiries or refer to appropriate officer for action. To service & attend meetings as required, including preparing agendas, minute taking, drafting responses, etc.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
- Grade C or above in at least 4 GCSEs or equivalent, one of which must be GCSE English Language or equivalent and one of which must be a GCSE in a numerate subject or equivalent. AND a minimum of 1 year's previous experience of related duties in an office environment including filing, typing of letters and reports, & cash handling
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Experience in the following areas:
- Local Government experience
- Experience of recording & maintaining statistical information
- Liaising with professional bodies
- Rates of Pay: £11.19 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.