The Role: General Job duties will be to assist HR, Purchase ledger and stock control and to be confident to cover these areas when staff are on annual leave.
Hours of work: 34 hrs per week
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Friday - 9am - 1pm
- Excellent IT skills with proven experience in all Microsoft packages and a good knowledge of spreadsheets and pivot tables
- Confident telephone number and highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills
- The ability to work as part of team and also on their own initiative
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Experience in a busy office environment
- Experience in both SAGE 50 payroll and accounts
- Desirable:The ability to take minutes of meetings
Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
- Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.