This is a temp to perm position, the right candidate will initially work on a temporary basis through Grafton before transferring to a permanent contract with the client.
The role is 9am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday (35hrs/week)
- Excel experience
- Driver's licence
- Minimum of C grade in GCSE English & Maths
- Accounting experience
- Experience of working in an office environment
- General Reception duties - main point of contact for public, answering calls, opening mail etc
- Respond to inquiries both internal and external
- Update Supplier invoice sheet
- Review all invoices to ensure accuracy (agrees to expected pricing)
- Monitoring accuracy of spreadsheets used for daily processing
- Ordering supplies
- Confidential shredding administration - processing of certificates of destruction etc
- Completing Customer Reports
- Credit Control
- Monthly invoicing
- Manager Expense collation and reporting
- Bank reconciliation
- Other Admin and finance-based tasks as necessary (full on-the-job training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.