Part Time 16 hours
Grafton recruitment is currently recruiting for an Administration Coordinator for our NFP client in Bangor. This is a part time role that offers the successful candidate 16 hours per week.
- Office Administration & Computer Work such as customised online software & Microsoft Office Packages
- Telephone call handling, meeting & greeting visitors at reception.
- Maintain up to date records.
- Dealing with record keeping.
- Setting up volunteers computers on a daily basis before their shift begins.
- Supervision of a small team of volunteers.
- Working in a busy team environment.
- Creating reports on the service delivery as instructed to by Line Manager.
- Dealing with client referrals.
- Key holder of the building.
***You will be required to do some weekend and public & bank holiday cover***
- GCSE English & Maths Grade C & above or equivalent.
- 1 years' relevant computer & administrative experience in an office environment
- Reliable & Punctual
- Candidate need to be flexible to cover annual leave/sickness/Public & Bank Holidays. Service is delivered 365 days a year.
- Meet the Access NI requirements.
- Full current driving license and access to car
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.