Full Time Permanent
£25,000 - £27,000
Grafton Recruitment is delighted to be working exclusively with our client to retain an Administration Manger as they are expanding rapidly throughout NI and ROI. As the company is expanding this role will grow and evolve with them so the opportunities are unlimited. Our client has over 27 stores across the island and you will be based in the head office on the Lisburn Road.
- Collating KPI's to create management and senior management weekly figures sheet
- Collating any other required business information and sending out relevant reports
- Collate all invoices by store, ensure these are checked and process for payment.
- Liaise with credit card companies
- Liaise with all utility companies; service and administration
- Check each stores weekly paperwork and process
- Store visits required to conduct store Paperwork Audits
- Ensure the smooth processing of employee hours / shifts / holidays to the payroll office
- Liaising with accountants to ensure they have all the information they need
- Tracking and entering management annual leave applications
- Preparing and sending our new management starters paperwork
- Calculate management bonus earnings
- Management of Account Customers
- Relationship management
- Process quotes and orders
- Build on Account Customer numbers
- Manage Orders
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- Updating SharePoint to ensure all information is relevant and up to date
- Coordinate with company insurers on all accidents claims and insurance premiums.
- Supporting Operations and Marketing Managers with administrative tasks
- Supporting Complaints Administrator as needed
- Completing other business-related administrative tasks as needed
- Full Clean driving licence with access to car - Mileage will be paid
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Business Related degree - Desirable
- Excellent IT skills including all Microsoft packages
- Highly Organised person who can maximise their time efficiently
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please submit your CV for consideration to Katie Doyle
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered ***