Temporary (6 months)
The Client: Local non-government body based in Newry, serving local businesses.
- Organising meetings, catering and minute taking
- Supporting registration, catering and administrative duties as required at external events
- Raising POs and processing invoices following relevant internal financial procedures
- Updating internal databases with information
- Social media updates
- Diligent record keeping
- Carrying out basic market research and keeping clear notes of sources for sharing
- Following internal processes for booking hotels, flights and venues
- Arranging visits for managers to companies who are participating on programmes
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week (Mon to Fri 9am - 5.30pm)
- High level administration experience, including experience in the duties listed above.
- Pay: £20k per annum
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.