Temporary with a view to becoming Permanent
Our Client a Facilities Management Company based outside Omagh, Co Tyrone offer property maintenance and contracting service to both the public and private sector throughout Ireland. They have been operating for over 12 years.
This job is initially temporary it is a varied role you will be:-
- The point of contact for the client answering calls and taking details of the request
- Allocating jobs to the maintenance team
- Following up with the client when the work is completed
- Carrying out general admin duties
Hours of Work: 37.5 Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Good basic standard of education
- IT Literate
- Previous experience dealing with customers in an administrative environment
- £8.50 per hour
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.