Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Administrative Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months - with the possibility of extension.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21 per hour
13+ week's £10.90 per hour
Hours: 9am - 5pm (37)
- Account NI experience would be beneficial as a large proportion of the role is payment processing.
- Receipt of branch post/invoices
- Preparation of documentation to support block grant payments
- Daily completion of the payment book
- Payment processing on Account NI to include grant funding, supplier invoices
- Preparation of payment notification letters
- Dealing with payment queries and issues
- Set up and supplier maintenance
Month End Procedures
- Inform branches by email of the last date for payments
- Roll forward accounts templates in MS Excel format
- Collate information from the division and input onto a central return
- Liaise with branches regarding any late returns
Other Administrative Duties
- Provide administrative support within the Branch e.g. book rooms, set up meetings, order hospitality and book travel as required
- Provide support for co-ordination and collation of Division wide corporate exercises, events and returns
- Paper file maintenance
- Use of TRIM to add, edit and store online documents.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland