Temporary (initially 3 months)
The Client: Local government body based in Downpatrick, serving the local community.
The Role: Providing administrative support to criminal, civil & family court business. Duties are dependent on the team to which the post holder is assigned, however they typically include the following:
- General office duties
- Processing cases on to ICOS (Integrated Court Operations System)
- Use of IT systems
- Dealing with general telephone queries
- Dealing with members of the public & legal profession within the court environment
- Preparing documentation & files for court
- Records Management
- Ensuring that all information is managed securely in accordance with the appropriate policies
Hours of work: Mon to Fri flexible working hours (42 hrs gross)
- Previous experience preferable
- Pay: £8.21 per hour
- Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.