Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Administrative Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 2 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21 per hour
13+ week's £10.90 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT12
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- 5 GCSE passes to include English and Maths;
- Twelve month relevant administrative experience working as part of a team.
- Experience should include communication with internal and external service users, entering and retrieving data from large-scale information systems, drafting letters and working with guidelines and regulations;
- A good standard of verbal and numerical comprehension and error checking is required in this role.
- Good written and communication skills and the ability to draft letters;
- Excellent attention to details and an ability to adhere to procedures in relation to the processing of applications.
- To process course applications in line with established procedures and protocols;
- To support the Academic Registar and Administrative Officers in maintaining records including relevant filing systems;
- To maintain and update databases which have been developed to support the admissions process;
- To process criminal record checks through the relevant agency and ensure that guidelines and procedures are updated as advised by the Academic Registar;
- To support the registration of students and assist with the maintenance of the College student records systems;
- To deal with incoming from applicants, students and third parties if necessary seed advice prior to responding or pass to appropriate staff to deal with.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland