Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Administrative Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months +
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21 per hour
13+ week's £9.62
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Experience of receptionist duties
- Experience of administrative duties.
- Experience of using MS Office Suite.
Experience of supporting facilities duties.
Experience of customer call handling.
- This post consists of three core duties which serves the wider organisation:
- Reception duties: answering and directing all calls to reception, monitoring the organisation's central inbox and re-directing e-mail, first point of contact for visitors to the organisation, setting up meeting rooms, management of post/mail and other duties commensurate with a standard reception role.
- Administrative duties: to support the wider organisation with administrative tasks involving MS Word, basic level of support with MS Excel, booking taxi's/travel, printing/photocopying, support to collate documents for meetings and other duties commensurate with administrative support.
- Facilities duties: to assist the Premises Officers with any duties as needed e.g. signing in workmen, making calls regarding repairs needed, emailing staff regarding facilities
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland