Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Administrative Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 4 months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21 per hour
13+ week's £10.89 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: Monday- Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm (37)
- The qualifications required for the grade are 5 passes grade C or above at GCSE or equivalent, which must include English Language and mathematics.
- Finance experience desirable but not essential.
- An Administrative Officer will be expected to use a wide range of modern office technology to get the job done - PCs, e-mail, scanning and modern phone systems.
- They may need to work as part of a team, and their duties may involve dealing with queries from the public, receiving and making phone calls, filing, photocopying, processing claims, reception duties and many other kinds of office administration.
- Administrative Officers, particularly those assigned to public offices have to be able to cope with pressures faced in a busy work environment.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland