Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Administrative support to start ASAP for a duration of 9 Months
Pay rate: £10.05
Location: South Belfast
- EITHER hold a Level 3 or above qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business or Administration) PLUS a minimum of two years' recent experience of working in administrative setting or customer focused environment OR Have a minimum of four years' recent experience working in an administrative setting or customer focused environment.
- English GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Communication, or equivalent.
- Maths GCSE at Grade C or above, OR Essential Skills level 2 (or higher) in Numeracy, or equivalent.
- Experience of providing high quality administrative support combined with proficient use of Microsoft office systems to include word, outlook and excel.
- The Departmental Administrator will be responsible for the delivery efficient and effective administrative service on the NIPs contract to include administrative support to the Head of Learning and the tracking of the student journey from recruitment to completion of their programme.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland