The Client: Civil Engineering company based near Newry.
The Role: Providing general administrative support for the office, including filing, scanning documents for storage, document management, & dealing with customers/clients.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
- 5 GCSEs at Grade C+ including English & Maths
- 2 years' admin/office experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Word & Excel
- Excellent organisational ability
- Work under own initiative
- Good attention to detail
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Construction office related experience.
- Rates of Pay: £9.00 - £10.00 p/hr, based on experience
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.