The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local community
The Role: This role provides a Regional Service in respect of receipt, storage, issue, distribution, retrieval, and decontamination of Community Equipment, and includes continence products home delivery service. The post holder will work as part of a dedicated team to provide an efficient and effective service to multiple Trust Customers.
- Liaise with staff to ensure information on computer system is up to date & accurate
- Assist in scheduling deliveries of equipment in conjunction with relevant transport departments
- Deal with members of the public either at counter or over the phone, ensuring their requests/issues are dealt with courteously & in a timely manner
- Filing requisitions, delivery & collection notes daily
Hours of work: 37.5 hrs per week
- All applicants must have 18 months experience
- Five GCSE'S ( Including GCSE English language and GCSE Maths ( Grades A* to C ) or equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy or higher qualifications
- One years experience working with Microsoft office or similar
- Rate of Pay: £8.90 p/hr
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.