£9.00 - £10.00
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting a temporary administrator for their client in East Belfast. You will have to be available for an immediate start.
- Contribute to the overall administration and effective delivery or a quality service
- Assist is quality management/ business improvement regimes
- Ensuring office management systems are kept current and comply with ISO standard
- Assist with technical data and update information files as necessary
- Participate in call handling, system input, job logging, and providing information in a timely manner to the management team
- Produce spreadsheets and reports and information packs as and when required
- Maintain stationary levels and stock checks and order as required
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent to include Maths & English Grace C or above
- 2 years administration working experience
- Excellent level of IT literacy and advanced knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Flexible approach to working
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria for this role please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.