A leading Hospitality company in West Dublin are hiring a welcoming, organised and professional Quality administrator.
The Role: Administrator
This role would be working in a busy office and is responsible for dealing with all administration, This is a nice paced role where there will always something to be done, be it looking after something to do with contracts or keeping up with Quality assurance deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- General admin/Ad-hoc duties
- Be responsible for the preparation of Contracts for distribution
- Ensure effective and timely tracking of all Contracts
- Ensure effective and timely tracking of all documentation
- Preparation of and complete tracking of Letters of Intent (LOI)
- Gain an in-depth understanding of all Quality Assurance deadlines and requirements and ensure adherence to same
- Update and distribute the Worldwide Contact List by gathering and collating all updates on a monthly basis
- Ensure effective and timely tracking of all Affiliation Agreements
- Timely preparation and tracking of Area Developer Agreements to ensure effective renewal of all Agreements
- 1 years + experience in an administrative role
- Ability to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Team Player
- Excellent salary on offer 25-27k
- Full in depth training
- Excellent location in Dublin 12 (On the luas line)
- Irish Life employee scheme and pension scheme on offer after initial trial period
- Office hours Monday - Friday working, 9 - 5:30pm
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Kaley Madden on 01 4505288.