A leading Security company in West Dublin are hiring a welcoming, organised and professional Business Support administrator.
The Role: Administrator
This role would be working in a busy office and is responsible for dealing with all administration, This is a nice paced role where there will always something to be done.
Responsibilities will include:
- General admin/Ad-hoc duties
- Excellent customer service telephone manner & treat every customer like we would if they were a brand-new customer.
- Both inbound & outbound customer care
- Dealing with customer queries through the phone & ticketing & meeting KPI's against each
- Manage equipment sales, work in hand, post etc.
- Responsible for receipt & transfer of customer complaints
- Input of new connections to the System & issuing contracts
- Keeping the customer database up to date
- Manage & proactively follow up on customer paperwork
- Scan all paperwork daily
- Completing month end activities i.e. manual billing, contract book queries / corrections
- Support finance activities (time permitting)
- Ahoc project work
- Joint responsibility for the retention/save program
- Complete responsibility for a ring-fenced group of customers
- Preparation of account reviews
- Accountable for achieving a customer satisfaction KPI for each of their customers
- 2-3 years + experience in an administrative role
- Ability to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Team Player
- Excellent salary on offer 26-28k
- Full in depth training
- Excellent location in Dublin 12
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Kaley Madden on 01 4505288.