Our client requires an experienced Administrator to work on their Craigavon site on a temporary assignment.
- Generate and update quotes on COSMOS in the relevant COSMOS Org as required, to ensure that all data is correct, using information supplied by the BD team.
- Create new items on COSMOS for all COSMOS Orgs as required by the BD team.
- Work with Finance to ensure required Exceptions reports are actioned.
- Assist with the Completion of forms and log IS tickets for pricing of drug/components.
- Request Depot RFQs and release Purchase Requisitions to allow orders to be placed.
- Use Microsoft Windows based packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Generate various internal weekly and monthly reports as required by BD Management and the BD team.
- Perform weekly data sweeps within COSMOS for quote maintenance purposes.
- Manage room reservations for the BD team as required.
- Prepare shipments for the BD team to customers using DHL and FedEx.
- Carry out general administrative duties which will include managing stocks of stationery, photocopying, filing etc.
- Third level qualification
Experience in using computerised systems
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload, to include ability to work to deadlines
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality in all work undertaken
If you are interested in this role please upload your CV to the link provided and a member of the team will contact you once shortlisting is complete.