Job Title - Clerical Officer - Belfield
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for Clerical Officer - Grade III
The Role: Clerical Officer - Grade III
- Administration support to the Assessment of Needs Office
- Updating information on database
- Typing Reports
- Answering calls & queries
- Managing all documents - spreadsheets - and data - keeping it up to date
The above Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, the post holder may be required to perform other duties as appropriate to the post which may be assigned to him/her from time to time and to contribute to the development of the post while in office.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Max 37 Hours per week.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a medical environment, GP Practice or Hospital Clinic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
In Return: An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Pay Rate: 11.90 per hour
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.