Our well established client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit a full time Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will p0rovide efficient administration support within our Operations Department.
The main duties will include:
- Arranging travel for personnel travelling to site (flights, accommodation and transfers) and completion of associated administration including travel visa applications where relevant.
- Liaise with personnel prior to travel to ensure they have all necessary information and paperwork.
- Provide the client's representatives with details of Mivan personnel travelling to site. Follow-up with any changes.
- Assist with the collation of hand over files ensuring all relevant information is included.
- Liaise with the project team regarding on site requirements and changes.
- General admin duties as required within the Operations Department.
- Extensive admin experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of corporate travel would be an advantage but is not essential as training will be provided.
- Excellent IT skills including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- A professional and pro-active manner with excellent planning and organisational skills.