Permanent Administrator position available in Dublin 12 with a thriving, expanding company that will off the successful candidate a busy and inclusive work environment and an opportunity to grow.
A Health & Safety, ISO or Construction background/experience is desired but not essential.
On a day to day basis you can expect to be involved with the following :
- Secretarial Services
- Data Entry and Report Writing
- Compiling Operating and Maintenance Manuals for tenders
- Organise and schedule appointments for suppliers
- Attending meetings and taking/distributing minutes
- Assist with the development of ISO Manual
- Write and distribute emails, correspondence and letters
- Assist the estimating department
- Assisting with the preparation of schedules, reports and quotations
- Maintain policies and procedures according to ISO manuals
You will play a pivotal role in the organisation of the business/department so you should be highly communicative and have a strong ability to prioritise work. There maybe project administration work involved so you should be able to work to deadlines.
Proficiency in MS Office Packages required and proven experience in a high volume, fast paced environment.
Apply via the link below. Permanent role, salary guide €25 to €30k.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.