Job Title: Programme Administrator- Grant/Compliance
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Programme Administrator -Grant/Compliance with our client, a leading Irish energy business based in Dublin 2. This position is for a 12 month period.
The Role: Programme Administrator - Grants/Compliance, reports to Programme Manager - Legal & Contracts. The main functions of this role are
- To administer grant applications and payments for a number of non-domestic Better Energy and Renewable Energy grant programmes through the Project Evaluation Platform.
- To capture and report on all significant financial and programme information related to projects funded.
- To report to the various stakeholders on those programmes and to co-ordinate a variety of information requirements.
- Receive record and process applications for grants and claims for grant payment to point of decision in a timely and efficient manner and ensure that grantees are kept informed of process at all times.
- Review and approve financial documentation supporting claims for grant payment (invoices, receipts and bank statements).
- Work with internal and external clients to ensure projects progress in line with grant agreement milestones so that each programme meets its monthly budgets and output targets.
- Advise grantees and their agents on grant claim procedures and assist them in meeting requirements.
- Assist in transfer of data between interfacing financial systems.
- Assist in month end grants reconciliation process.
- Produce ad hoc reports.
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Key Knowledge & Skills:
- Hours of work: 37 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Very strong administrative and data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Proficiency in dealing with figures and the ability to collect collate and provide information in a clear, methodical and accurate way is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills together with the ability to prioritise work and manage a wide variety of tasks with a proven track record in meeting deadlines.
- A clear understanding and commitment to confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working skills with an ability to work under own initiative as well as to direction and under supervision.
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel.
- Understanding and experience of financial/grant management systems.
- A third level qualification in Business or Finance
- Min of two years experience in a comparative role
- Proficiency in dealing with figures and the ability to collect and impart information in a clear, methodical and accurate way
- A strong team player with ability to foster a positive working relationship with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Experience of administration of grant programmes would be a distinct advantage for this role.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and results orientation.
- Project management knowledge with ability to achieve key deadlines.
- Well-developed IT skills.
- Salary - €23,965
- 32 days Annual Leave (Incl Public holidays)
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.