Our client in the Magherafelt area are looking to recruit a temporary Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis with the view to permanent.
As the company administrator, the successful person will be responsible for the reception and administrative duties and provide help with the in-house finance function.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and build effective relationships with staff and management at all levels.
- Work with management and Directors to ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to and implemented.
- Answer telephone; greet visitors and general receptionist duties.
- Co-coordinating & admin duties to support recruitment & selection.
- Maintaining & update HR software.
- Collate HR reports on weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain all personnel records & information.
- Update training records and training plans.
- All admin duties to support HR function within the home.
- Update & Manage Databases.
- Update and assist with arranging cover for off-duty rotas.
- Ordering of stationery.
- Administrative duties to support Management, HR and Finance functions.
- Liaise with all relevant bodies and key people ensuring resident contracts and other relevant information is up to date to facilitate accurate monthly billing.
- Liaise with relatives, residents etc. to ensure they have all the required financial information they need when in the home. Inform them of fee structure and additional services billing.
- Administration, reconciliation and recording of Petty Cash.
- Administration, reconciliation and recording of Residents Funds.
- Provide financial reports as required.
- Maintain and update the clocking system.
- In association with the Nurse Manager establish good working relationships with other Health Care providers and stakeholders to the home.
- Maintenance & organisation of all files within the office.
- Ensure continuous improvement and development of self in the role.
- Assist in the facilitation of a positive cultural ethos at all levels.
- Perform related duties and specific projects as assigned by the Directors, Group Senior Managers and Nurse Manager to contribute to overall company aims.
- Ensure the efficient and effective use of all resources.
- Extend the highest level of hospitality to all visitors & residents at all times.
- Have knowledge of all Nursing Home products and services.
- Maintains confidentiality at all times.
This job description will be subject to review in the light of changing circumstances and may include any other duties and responsibilities as may be determined in consultation with the jobholder. It is not intended to be rigid and inflexible, but should be regarded as providing guidelines within which the individual works.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and a valid work permit
- Proven 2 years experience in a busy office
- Proven 2 years experience of the provision of quality administrative support
- GCSE English & Maths
- Competent use of Microsoft Office applications in particular excel.
- Previous reception experience
- Previous HR and Finance administration experience
- Previous reception experience in a caring environment
- Previous payroll experience