Job Title: Administrator
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for an Administrator working in a semi-state. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take the first steps of the career ladder and open to opportunities and training. This position will be for an 11 month contract, but permanent opportunities will be available for the right candidate. Our client is at the forefront of innovation in the energy industry, they develop and operate the electricity grid so that everyone has power when and where they need it. Our client is based in Dublin 4 with excellent public transport access.
The Role - Administrator in the Market Operations Team
Our Market Operations team calculates the mix of fuels that suppliers use to meet their customers' demands for electricity. These are called Guarantees of Origin (GO) certificates. They supply this information to suppliers, who then pass it on to their customers so they can understand where their energy is coming from. The team also provides advice to suppliers and customers on the environmental impacts of their fuel use.
In this role, you will:
- Download and analyse data from our market systems
- Check the accuracy of the data with relevant third parties
- Register new customers, and support our new and existing customers with queries
- Assist in the preparation of regular reports and presentations, including quarterly and annual fuel mix reports for regulators and suppliers
- Support the Market Operations team with day to day administrative tasks
We are looking for someone who;
- Has a can-do attitude and wants to work in a busy office where they will learn and grow and build communication and team working skills
- Enjoys working with numbers and wants to learn more about data analytics
- Has good IT skills, or the potential to learn quickly
- Is motivated and has the ability to work by themselves once given direction
- Will bring fresh ideas and a new perspective to our team
Permanent opportunities for the right candidate. An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Excellent central location with easy access by public transport.
Fantastic learning opportunities for a junior looking to get on the career ladder.
Pay rate €12-13 per hour DOE
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.