Administrator - Ballymount
Are you an organised and motivated administrator looking for a new opportunity with huge room for progression? This might be the role for you!
The Role: Administrator
This is a lovely role that will keep you busy enough that you are not watching the clock, but allows you to carry out all tasks accurately and efficiently.
Responsibilities will include:
- General admin/Ad-hoc duties
- Both inbound & outbound customer care
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Manage equipment sales, work in hand, post etc.
- Responsible for receipt & transfer of customer complaints
- Keeping the customer database up to date
- Manage & proactively follow up on customer paperwork
- Scan all paperwork daily
- Support finance activities (time permitting)
- Ahoc project work
- Accountable for achieving a customer satisfaction KPI for each of their customers
- 2 years + experience in an administrative role
- Ability to multi-task in a very busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Team Player
- Excellent salary on offer 26-28k
- Full in depth training
- Excellent location in Dublin 12
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Kaley Madden on 01 4505288.