Administrator | Distribution | Part-time | Temporary Contract
The Client: Our client is a a leading distributor of industrial, mechanical and hardware components and they are currently experiencing growth in the market. Their head office is based in Belfast, however they are seeking to recruit an Administrator for their Dublin City Centre office, initially on a part-time basis with the view to go full time depending on business requirements.
The Role: As an Administrator you will be required to support key functions within the business. You will be responsible for handling all administrative duties, supporting marketing campaigns and seasonal promotions. As part of this role there is a focus on delivering the highest levels of customer service, quality and compliance.
Hours of work: Hours will run between the hours of 8am-6pm and days are yet to be confirmed but will be initially on a part-time basis with the scope to go to full time hours
- Handle all incoming calls and emails and responding to queries in a timely, efficient manner
- Effectively co-ordinate office administration duties such as daily support to the MD, pricing and quotations and business development (sourcing and engaging with suppliers)
- Handle all client and suppliers queries in a professional manner
- Co-ordinate business development and handle all sales queries and follow up with leads
- Educated to Leaving Cert standard; third level qualification an advantage although not essential
- At least 1-2 years experience in a busy front-of-house role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- IT savvy - proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Sales/business development experience a distinct advantage
- €13-14 p/hour DOE
- Weekly payroll
- Busy and active work environment
- Potential to apply for longer term position with this company
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.