Full Time, Temporary (Ongoing with view to Extend)
Located in Newry, our client is a successful local Financial Planner, operating in the heart of Newry City Centre. The business is seeking to add to their existing team by employing an Administrator/Receptionist to help support the ongoing business functions.
Your new Job is varied and will involve assisting with the following:
- Following up with Suppliers.
- Updating the internal CRM.
- Contacting customers to update them on their Policies.
- Dealing with queries from Staff/Suppliers and external Contractors.
- General Administration of the office
- Assisting in the setting up of meetings and coordination of the Principals Diary.
- Carrying out compliance checks
- Dealing with telephone queries
- General Administration duties
- Candidates should have experience working in a similar position.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Desirable experience working within the Financial Industry.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you would like to discuss this Administrator/Receptionist role in more detail please contact Sean O'Hare now on 028 3025 1808 and attach your CV for consideration.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***