Administrator - D12
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced administrator for our client based in Dublin 12.
- Timely processing of orders from operations to ensure project timelines can be met.
- Placement of purchase orders on suppliers in a timely and accurate manner ensuring goods receipt locations are clearly identified and correct.
- Maintain Product Portfolio in ERP system changing pricing and maintaining part numbers.
- Picking / shipping of products to engineers and customers as and when required.
- Processing Goods Inwards on a timely basis as and when required.
- Process order acknowledgements.
- Expedite purchase orders with suppliers & update Business system.
- Process supplier returns.
- Completion of internal documentation.
- General Admin duties.
- Strong customer service & administration skills.
- Administration: 1 year (required)
- Forklift experience
- Warehouse and processing experience
- Excellent Salary 30,000 P/A
- An opportunity to gain experience with a progressive, growing and innovative global company
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.