Air-Freight Coordinators | Dublin Airport | Permanent |
AIR-FREIGHT COORDINATORS |DUBLIN AIRPORT |PERMANENT |
THE CLIENT |
Located in North County Dublin, our client is a world leader in Logistics. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, Grafton Recruitment is searching for a number of Air-Freight Coordinators to work with their Team on a Permanent basis with a start date in early September 2019.
THE ROLE |
The successful candidates will work with the team in the successful execution of coordinating shipments in their Dublin base. They will be knowledgeable and confident in communicating with all stakeholders and have previous experience within a Freight Forwarding role, ideally air freight.
- Maintain day to day operations and internal systems while meeting operational requirements
- Providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Ensure all quality controls procedures are updated and adhered to
- At least 1 years experience in a similar role ideally gained within a medium/large sized organisation in particular in the Air Freight Industry
- Familiar with Irish Custom Procedures
- Strong technical and IT skills with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.