Airfreight Operations Agent
Full Time Permanent
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Airfreight Operations Agent to join one of the world's largest courier companies. This is a full time permanent position based in Duncrue.
As an Airfreight Operations agent this role will be a combination of customer service and operations and will require a high degree of flexibility as you will have to be available to work 2 weekends a month on call with additional pay.
- Processing client packaging requests
- Performing Track and Trace duties
- Liaise with airlines to book shipments
- Undertake customer service duties via telephone and email
- Dispatch drivers for collection/delivery operations
- Preparation of airline master airway bills and labelling of cargo
- Daily monitoring of product facilities
- Preparation of client quotations
- Update online order entry system and assign flights/ instructions specific to the shipment
- Stocktaking inventory
- Completion of client KPI/ proof of delivery reports
- Preparation of packaging units as and when required
- All other adhoc duties as required.
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week inc 2x weekends a month and bank holiday on call
£25,000 + Overtime pay + On Call pay.+ benefits
- Prior working experience in Airfreight forwarding
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Professional and confident presentation skills
- Proficient in all Microsoft office tools
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Hold a dangerous goods certificate
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Please attach your CV for consideration or for more detail please contact Katie Doyle now on 02890 242824.
*** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered***