Our Client, a leading provider of Banking/Financial Services requires a number of Anti Money Laundering Analysts to support on a key project within their established project team.
Duration: Temp Contract for 12 Months
The role will require Enhanced Due Diligence to be completed across a specific business area. Incorporating AML and Key risk elements, information will primarily be collated through internal stakeholder engagement however external customer contact may also be required.
Your experience/skills will include:
- Recent experience of working in an operational team undertaking enhanced due diligence of personal Customers and entities
- Experience of working in a retail or corporate banking environment
- Understanding of banking, corporate and financial terminology
- Knowledge of the range of different customer entity types e.g. sole traders, corporate bodies, partnerships, trusts, limited companies
- Strong computer skills particularly across MS word will be key to the role
It would also be preferable to have:
- Experience of quality checking at Enhanced Due Diligence Level
- Experience of working in an AML/risk environment and have knowledge of regulations
- Call handing/Customer contact experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access
- 3rd level qualification or specific AML qualification
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV to Paula McClymont via the link
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland