Appeals Administrator - Public Sector - Mullingar
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit Appeals Administrators for our client, a prominent public sector organisation. Based in their Mullingar offices, these positions will be offered on a contract basis until December 2020, with a strong possibility of extension upon completion.
The purpose of the these roles will be to provide service excellence to customers and build a deep understanding of their needs and expectations while consistently meeting, managing and exceeding their expectations in a professional, courteous and respectful manner.
The purpose of this role is to support the Appeals and Complaints service with a complete professional administration process.
- Assist the Appeals and Complaints Coordinator with the operational functions that meet the obligations as set out in the Performance Delivery Agreement (PDA)
- Where delegated administrative work related to an appeal, take ownership of the requirements and complete in a timely manner
- Quality assure the administration work assigned and ensure it meets the highest standards
- Escalate any issues to the Coordinator immediately to ensure deadlines are met and tasks are completed
- Ensure there is a clear understanding of the end-to-end process and any impacts or issues arising from delivery
- Ensure full awareness of the relevant legislation and that you operate within this framework at all times
- Ensure hardcopy appeal requests are followed up and actioned
- Complete all workloads within the agreed timeframe and ensure Coordinator is appraised of any issues
- Filing process is utilised and all documents are uploaded correctly where necessary
- Liaise with Independent Appeals Officers and ensure that agreed tasks are completed and followed up
- Create reports and spreadsheets of information where required to monitor the delivery of the overall service.
- Contact Centre or administration work experience & knowledge
- Strong organisational skills
- Computer literacy particularly in CRM systems, SharePoint, and MS packages e.g. Excel, WORD and Outlook
- An understanding of the operation of databases
- Experience in public service or early years context is desirable
- Whilst experience and performance track record are key determinants, relevant qualification in business / administration is desirable
- Personal application, critical thinking and presentational capacity as represented through a third level qualification to Level 7 or higher on the National Framework of Qualifications, or equivalent, is desirable.
A salary in the region of €36,000 along with benefits will be on offer to the successful candidate.
The closing date for applications is Thursday, October 31st.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.