Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Appeals & Complaints Manager for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will be a fixed term contract up until the end of 2020.
Our client a public sector body based in Dublin City Centre are looking for an experienced Appeals & Complaints Manager to join their team. Our client is looking for someone with experience in Childcare or Early years with strong administration and coordination experience.
This role is responsible for managing the appeals and complaints service. The Appeals process will be managed by the Appeals Manager along with a panel of independent Appeal Officers. The role will ensure that the Appeals & Complaints are dealt with in an independents, accessible, fair and timely manner. The complaints process will deal with written expressions of dissatisfaction with a decision, process or action by the organization. The key challenges for this role include:
- The delivery of an appeals system which is in compliance with the Appeals Act.
- The design and delivery of the highest standard of quality customer service to appellants/customers in line with the Department's stated objective on customer service.
- Leadership and the development of an expert team, comprising a range of skills, capable of delivering an appeals service, which is seen to be independent, fair, efficient and readily accessible.
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma, Degree), or equivalent is essential.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in a busy customer focused environment at management level
- Relevant operational delivery management experience in a substantial, professional, high performance business environment
- Highly Proficient in use of MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Project, PowerPoint; Microsoft Dynamics CRM; SharePoint applications and portals.
- Experience and proficiency in Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems
- Ideally would have experience of current early year's programmes, early years' service provision and early learning and care policy.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements.
- Experience of projects covering requirement gathering and prioritisation, planning, resource allocation.
- Excellent salary on offer €54,612 starting salary
- Excellent benefits package on offer after probation including pension and option of flexi time
- Contract up to the end of 2020
- Located in Dublin City Centre
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.