Independent Appeals Officers
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit a panel of independent Appeals Officers for a prominent Public Sector Body.
The Appeals officers will be retained on a non-exclusive "as required" basis and the term of the appointment will be for two years. A per diem rate will be payable and one appeals case will, on average, amount to ½ day's work.
Upon being assigned a case, key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring a decision is made on the appeal within a specified period of time
- Ensure guidelines are followed and the appellant is notified of their rights
- Responsibility and accountability for all correspondence and process between the appellant and scheme administrator
- Complete reports and all related documentation to support the decision that has been made
To be considered the following requirements will apply:
- Significant experience in an environment managing appeals processes or similar
- Experience in a social care setting or equivalent stakeholders relationship management setting
- Understanding of GDPR requirements
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload under pressurised conditions
To apply, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Grafton Recruitment in Dublin via the enclosed link.