Role: Application Security Test Engineer with Japanese Language Skills
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit an Application Security Test Engineer with Japanese Language Skills for a leading Global company based in Letterkenny.
The purpose of the role is to provide security services and support for Japanese side of the business. You will liaise directly with colleagues in Japan and conduct teleconferences at various stages throughout the process.
Fluency in written and spoken Japanese is essential and all candidates will have to complete a proficiency test as part of the interview process to demonstrate knowledge and experience.
An understanding of application security or Web or Mobile Application development and the associated technologies required is desirable.
Training will be provided, as required, to develop DevSecOps knowledge and application security skills
* Fluency in written and spoken Japanese
* Ability to act as an interpreter between Japanese and English
* Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
* Previous experience in an IT based role, performing technical and analytical functions daily.
* The ability to work independently as well as perform as part of a team.
* A motivated and flexible approach to work in an adapting fast moving environment.
* Can demonstrate strong performance ethos and personal commitment for outstanding customer service
* Ability to interface with both technical and non-technical application owners to discuss their vulnerabilities.
* Previous experience in working with a Japanese company is desirable.
* Flexibility to respond to requirements common in the Japanese business practice
* Willingness to learn and acquire DevSecOps Skills, especially in application security testing practices.
* A proven interest in DevSecOps / Application Security and an aptitude for security testing
* Basic understanding of application security issues such as Cross Site Scripting, SQL Injection, Authentication, Session Management, etc. (e.g. OWASP Top 10)
* Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
* Understanding of CI/CD concepts & tools:
o Source Control tools such as SVN and Bitbucket
o Build Tools such as Maven, Gradle and Ant
o CI Tools such as Jenkins, or similar technology
* Basic understanding of tools and technologies used for Web or Mobile Application development.
Qualifications & Experience
* A Third Level or Post graduate qualification in an Information Technology related course
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.