Application Support Analyst
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Application Support Analyst for our client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers. Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Application Support Analyst to join there team.
The Role :
- Act as a point of escalation for a wide range of applications across; including deployment, support and maintenance where required;
- Liaise with and manage support from external 3rd party suppliers and contractors, including participation in review meetings, contract reviews and SLA tracking and reporting;
- Call logging, prioritisation and tracking numerous issues of varying severity and effectively managing the resolution of all 3rd party supplied and in-house developed applications;
- Scheduling and co-ordinating system upgrades for both internally and externally provided systems in accordance with agreed procedures;
- Ensure appropriate testing of new applications and application changes;
- Determine requirements and discuss issues with key internal stakeholders;
- Lead the gathering of requirements and delivery of change requests;
- Ensure ongoing improvements in quality of the preparation of specification documents, business requirements, impact assessments, project plans and tender evaluations;
- Support the implementation of IT projects, in particular large outsourced contracts, providing system knowledge and process understanding;
- Support the maintenance and testing of disaster recovery and business continuity; and
- Training users.
- Third Level Qualification in a Computer Science or IT related subject.
- 3+ years directly related experience in a customer facing role in a complex application environment.
- Strong people skills and developed communication skills.
- Excellent decision making skills and an ability to prioritise tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability.
- A proven ability to work effectively and positively impact the team environment.
- Excellent salary and benefits on offer €47,000 - €52,000
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.