Applications Engineer Manager
Role: Applications Engineer Manager
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit an Applications Engineer Manager role for a fast growing global lithium ion battery company with production facilities in China and offices in the USA, the Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Great Britain and Norway. Lithium Werks provides cells, modules, and battery management systems into markets such as material handling, stationary energy storage, medical and commercial marine.
Manager of Applications Engineering (EU) Essential Functions:
- Manage and coordinate team activities and customer visits for the EU Applications Engineering Team
- Assume primary responsibility for all technical liaison on client projects during the introduction, specification, integration and ongoing support of Lithium Werks energy storage solutions
- Develop strong relationships with the engineering teams and senior management of our clients, and with Lithium Werks worldwide organization.
- Participate in the definition of next generation, class-leading energy storage systems in conjunction with Lithium Werks worldwide engineering teams. Collect industry, customer, and market data through daily interactions with customers. Utilize this information to develop product and technology requirements and roadmaps.
- Perform team KPI's in accordance with the KPI Plan
Chief Commercial Officer
A self-starter with track record of working independently as well as collaboratively within a small cohesive support team.
Flexible approach to work essential to balance customer demands, travel and quality reporting.
Hold an engineering degree or equivalent degree with a substantial electrical and electronics content or industrial systems.
Ideally have at least 4 years customer facing technical support application engineering experience.
Have experience in both power and control systems. Knowledge of battery chemistries, automotive CANbus wired communication technology and electric drive trains is an advantage.
Be self-assured and well organized, demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills and possess recognised IT skills for email, Microsoft office. CAE or CAD , experience is an advantage.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa 30k to 40k per annum depending on experience
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.