Grafton specialist are proud to be assisting our client in Dublin on their huge recruitment drive to help execute the DART Expansion programme. It is a series of projects that will create a full integrated metropolitan area DART network for Dublin expanding the heavy rail electrified commuter network from the existing ca. 50 km to ca. 150 km.
Working in a railway environment responsibilities include preparing and creating design concepts for new projects, alterations and redevelopments and to provide professional support to the Programme Manager, project managers and design teams as required
- A third level qualification in Architecture
- Registered with the RIAI and able to undertake the role of Assigned Certifier
- A minimum of 10 years' experience working in an Architectural Design office
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD and or Microstation including 3D modelling and Photoshop
- A good working knowledge of Building Regulations, Health and Safety Regulations, Disability, Accessibility and Planning laws
- Experience in carrying out the role of PSDP and or Health and Safety Coordinator
- Full Drivers Licence
- Qualification in the conservation of historic structures
- Experience in managing and delivering technical information, including drawings, specifications, bills of quantities, etc for Architectural projects
- Experience in managing contracts on site
- Experience in maintaining an information management system
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.