Grafton Built Environment is excited to be working with a boutique architectural practice in central Belfast who are looking to hire a talented and highly motivated Part II Architectural Assistant on a permanent basis to join their small but mighty team.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual with strong conceptual design, technical detailing and presentation skills, combined with excellent organisational and technical ability. You should have experience of a variety of software; a sound and practical understanding of AutoCAD is essential and any experience in Revit would be an advantage. You will need a keen interest in the technical aspects of the preparation of specification writing, detailed design, and construction drawings.
Our client are a busy, and thriving studio with a number of projects across Northern Ireland and London in sectors including commercial, residential, mixed-use, across new build, refurbishment, and heritage projects.
· To assist in the design and delivery of commercial and residential projects in Northern Ireland.
· To work collaboratively within a small but mighty team.
Skills and Requirements:
· Demonstration of excellent design abilities and UK project experience
· Degree in Architecture
· Experience working at initial and delivery stages on a range of projects ideally
· Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and ideally also Revit
How to apply:
Please apply via the link below with your updated CV or contact Kathryn Bennett for a confidential conversation and more information on the role at 02890323333. Alternatively send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Health & Safety, Sales & Marketing, HR, Manufacturing and Procurement.