An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a talented Architectural Technician to join a family run studio, due to a number of successful project wins and live projects at various stages on site in the UK and Ireland.
This dynamic team of designers, property developers, and construction professionals is looking for someone with experience in the residential and commercial sectors, to join their team and work across some fantastic projects, on a permanent basis.
The successful Architectural Technician will play a key role to support the design team members, develop design proposals, carry out surveys, and collate technical information.
For this role, my client is looking for:
- Degree level education in Architecture or Architectural Technology.
- Experience compiling and submitting planning applications.
- A sound working knowledge of current NI and UK building regulations for building construction and detailing.
- Experience liaising with construction consultants.
- Proficiency using AutoCAD.
- Excellent presentation skills and a sharp eye for detail
In return, my clients offer:
- a competitive salary depending on your level of experience, pension contribution, and opportunities for you to progress within your role and the company.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link or send your CV and sample portfolio showing detailed drawings in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can call Grafton Specialist Recruitment for the Built Environment on 028 9032 3333 for more information or to express interest in the role.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focusing on providing Permanent, Contract and Temporary staffing solutions across: Construction, Engineering, Professional Services, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Health-care, Manufacturing, and Procurement.