Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Architectural Technician to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.50 per hour
13+ week's £14.01 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT1
Hours: Mon - Fri (8.30am - 4.45pm)
- ONC/ONC in architectural studies or equivalent;
- Any relevant formal qualifications considered by the NICS which may vary upon request for the Agency worker
- Have at least 1 years' experience in the field of architecture.
- Using computer applications to produce architectural drawings and other contract documentation, survey/condition reports and other construction related material;
- Assisting in the analysis of construction issues/defects and in the development and production of standardised planning/construction details and room layouts;
- Assisting in the evaluation of architectural submission from external design teams;
- Assisting in the design development and management of construction projects and;
- Dealing with statutory and utility bodies with regard to planning applications and development proposals.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland