Grafton specialist are proud to be assisting our client in Dublin on their huge recruitment drive to help execute the DART Expansion programme. It is a series of projects that will create a full integrated metropolitan area DART network for Dublin expanding the heavy rail electrified commuter network from the existing ca. 50 km to ca. 150 km.
Working in a railway environment, you will provide professional support to the Programme Manager for the design and management of construction projects.
- A third level qualification in architecture or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10-years' experience working in an Architectural Design office
- A good working knowledge of AutoCAD and or Microstation including 3D modelling and Photoshop
- Have the ability to prepare rendered designs for use in photomontages
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A good working knowledge of Building Regulations, Health and Safety
- Regulations, Disability, Accessibility and Planning laws
- Full Drivers Licence
- Experience in managing and delivering technical information, including drawings, specifications, bills of quantities, etc for Architectural projects
- Experience of working in a railway environment would be beneficial
Salary range: (commensurate with suitable qualifications and experience)
€42k - €59k (plus relocation non-resident package as applicable)
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.