Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an Area Manager for our client this role will be covering the Munster area.
Our client is a leading global fast food chain and is looking to recruit an Area Manager to look after the South West of Ireland. You will receive induction and full training for your role as Area Manager and will become a member of our clients Development Ireland team. Continuing, daily support is also provided throughout the team as well as on-going training.
Essentially this is a challenging, field based operations role which involves monthly store visits and new store openings. The Area Manager is the direct link between the development team and estate. Regular meetings with the entire Development team occur to ensure that all stores receive accurate information at all times.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside & directing store owners and staff pre and post initial store opening. The Area Manager must achieve optimum brand presentation and operations to maximise AUV through their group of stores.
- Providing training to store owners and staff in all areas of store operation pre and post store opening.
Executing the implementation of corporate policies and programs that will have a direct impact on the profitability of the market.
- Achievement of operational excellence by conducting monthly quality and image control inspections of each restaurant in your assigned area, implementing new ideas through coaching, training and mentoring.
- Providing business planning and financial reviews to maximise franchisee profitability and protect the overall Subway business.
- Devise and deliver training programmes to restaurant managers and staff as required and follow up the training with ongoing support & development.
- Build & maintain positive relationships with the franchise community.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in food/hospitality industry
- Understanding of business finance
- Qualification in related discipline (desired but not essential)
- Evidence of computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service
- Flexibility (This is not a Monday to Friday 9-5 role)
- Excellent salary and benefits package €25-30k plus bonuses
- Company car, laptop and mobile phone
- Lots of room of career progression
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Kaley Madden on 01 450 5288