Our Client, a large Public Sector in Limavady need a General Attendant for Ark and Mae Murray Foundation which is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to get more involved with supporting those with disabilities, this would be an ideal experience for those who are studying Health and Social Care or would like to gain more experience in this field.
Hours: 27 - 36 hrs pw Rotational Basis.
Pay: £7.83 p/h
Location: Benone - Limavady
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB: To carry out cleaning and general attendant duties and assist with the maintenance, hiring and receipt of MMF beach equipment at Benone Ark including maintaining the appropriate documentation and records.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for maintaining a high standard of tidiness, cleanliness and safety of the Ark Facilities and surrounds at Benone.
- Ensure a safe environment for the public by checking all equipment, fixtures and fittings.
- Establish and maintain a good and respectful relationship with the public.
- Adhere to health and Safety at all times.
- Carry out litter picking around the Ar
- Report all Incidents/Accidents
- At least 4 months' experience working with the general public
- Previous experience of working with Children/young people in a leadership/supervisory or mentoring role
- At least 4 months cleaning experience in an environment used by the public, including toilets and showers
- Satisfactory references from previous work
Applicants must clearly indicate in their application how their experience to date meets the requirements of the job.
Any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org